16 day Inner awakening, Meditation Retreat in Nainital, India
This is a specially designed meditation program through the path of Kriya and tantra for all those people who are spiritually inclined, seeking a happy, peaceful, and blissful life.
Our meditation techniques are ancient and authentic to help you get into deep meditative states and will create a strong foundation for further spiritual growth.
This is a silent retreat that will help you declutter your mind and you shall feel this bliss being in silence throughout the program.
The silence will help you to connect with your inner self and you will be able to taste the bliss of never-ending joy. Your higher self will guide you in this process of being in deep meditative states which will relax your mind and body.
This is not a regular Yoga program wherein certain exercises are taught in the form of yoga asanas. The prime focus is on meditation and pranayama (breathing techniques) to improve your life experience.
Our meditations and different breathing techniques along with other activities will help you overcome stress and anxiety so that you can lead a happy, joyful life.
“Meditation is not an act which you can do, it is an art of doing nothing.”
– Yogi ji
Regular practice of the Kriya Yoga and meditation techniques that will be taught will transform your life.
It is all about real techniques that work and creates a strong foundation for further spiritual growth.
Peacefulness and joyfulness are the real states of being. Those happen naturally when you remove what is cluttering the mind, and when you allow yourselves to dive deep within.
This program is for you if you are looking for clarity and focus in your life. You want to learn how to handle your mind effectively so that outer situations cannot disturb your peace of mind. You want to taste the blissfulness generated by meditative states.
Nowadays, people have lost connection with themselves and their natural state of being due to their busy working life.
We conduct our meditation programs in selected areas of the Himalayas, where high energy supports the introspection journey and access to higher realms of consciousness.
“Meditation is not an act which you can do, it is an art of doing nothing.” – Yogi ji
This program will teach you Kriya yoga and meditation techniques that will support you in creating strong inner peace, joy, clarity, and focus in your life.
On this retreat, you’ll get to experience:
- Ancient meditation technique based on Vigyan bhairav tantra.
- Kriya yoga practices
- Daily meditation sessions
- Learn how to cleanse and balance the 5 elements
- Traditional ceremony
- Yoga science approach
- Traditional Hindu ceremony
- Private consultation with experienced meditation teacher
Benefits of this Meditation Camp
- The ideal place to unplug, slow down that fast pace, and get back in touch with nature
- Be more relaxed and refreshed than you’ve ever been
- Recover from a long period of stressful work or family situations
- Peace and quiet for the mind, refreshing energy for the body
- Unwind and recharge
- Have a wonderful time learning a different practice than your own
- Rediscover yourself after too long of feeling disconnected
What Makes This Retreat Special
This program is specially designed by the yogis of the Himalayas. This meditation camp is all about real techniques that work and create a strong foundation for further spiritual growth.
This camp is for spiritual seekers who have understood that spiritual books and videos are not effective, until the time you do not get a ‘direct experience’ of meditative states.
This program is for you if:
- You are looking for clarity and focus in your life.
- You want to learn how to handle my mind effectively so that outer situations cannot disturb your peace of mind.
- You want to taste the blissfulness generated by meditative states.
1 Stretching exercises and pranayama
2 Guided Meditation
4 Understanding self-identities
5 Session based on topics like “Clearing misconceptions of spirituality”
6 Complete Maha Rudra Kriya
7 Panch Mahabhoot meditation
Enjoy our local gastronomy. Locally grown fresh organic vegetarian meals prepared at our center will be served.
A selection of meals will be chosen to support the meditation training and the self-transformation process undergoing during the camp.
1. Alpine/Dome Tent Accomodation on Twin/Triple Sharing with common shared washroom –
- 15 Nights – $557 / ₹45,849 (Original price $697 USD)
2. Alpine/Dome Tent Accomodation Single occupancy with common shared washroom –
- 15 Nights – $717 / ₹59,019 (Original price $897 USD)
3. Deluxe Tent on Twin/Triple Sharing with attached washroom –
- 15 Nights $797 / ₹65,604 (Original price $997)
4. Deluxe Tent on Single Occupancy with attached washroom –
- 15 Nights $1,077 / ₹88,653 (Original price $1,347)
Jan 03-23 – Jan 18-23
Feb 06-23 – Feb 21-23
Mar 06-23 – Mar 21-23
Apr 10-23 – Apr 25-23
May 08-23 – May 23-23
Jun 07-23 – Jun 22-21
Jul 03-23 – Jul 18-23
Aug 07-23 – Aug 22-23
Sep 11-23 – Sep 26-23
Oct 04-23 – Oct 19-23
Nov 01-23 – Nov 16-23
Dec 04-23 – Dec 19-23
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Booking deposits (50%): Are Non-Refundable